Welcome to the Registrar’s Office Webpage at Northwest University. Please choose an option from the menus at right or browse below.
Helpful Registration Links
- 2020 Fall Course Schedule
- 2020 Summer Course Schedule
- Request Registration Change Form (fillable form)
- Add/Drop, Withdraw from a Course, Withdraw from the University, Cancellation of Registration
- Course Registration Form
- Late Registration, Practicum, Internship & Instructor Permitted Courses
- 2019 Fall Final Exam Schedule
- 2020 Spring Final Exam Schedule
- 2020 Fall Final Exam Schedule
- 2021 Spring Final Exam Schedule
Planning to Graduate? Find out if you are on track!
If you are planning to graduate in Fall 2019, Spring 2020, or Summer 2020 apply for graduation today!
Within a few weeks you will receive an audit showing how all of your NU and transfer coursework applied towards your degree. Additionally, a cover sheet will list any outstanding requirements or missing documentation. Fill the Graduation Application form using your NU login.
How are we doing?
A message from the Provost:
As the University administrator over academics, I value your feedback on your experiences with the Registrar’s Office, Advising, Academic Departments, and in the classroom. Both praise and suggestions are welcome.
Please take a moment and share your thoughts regarding such issues as:
- When you interacted with these offices, did you get the help/information you needed?
- Did you leave feeling your situation was important to them?
- Did anyone go out of their way to serve you?
These and many other issues are important to you, so they are important to Northwest University as an institution and to me as Provost.