Welcome to the Registrar’s Office Webpage at Northwest University. Please choose an option from the menus at right or browse below.
- 2021 Fall Course Schedule
- 2021 Spring Course Schedule
- Course Registration Form
- Late Registration, Practicum, Internship & Instructor Permitted Courses
Planning to Graduate? Find out if you are on track!
If you are planning to graduate in Spring 2021, Summer 2021, or Fall 2021 apply for graduation today!
Within a few weeks you will receive an audit showing how all of your NU and transfer coursework applied towards your degree. Additionally, a cover sheet will list any outstanding requirements or missing documentation. Fill the Graduation Application form using your NU login.
How are we doing?
A message from the Provost:
As the University administrator over academics, I value your feedback on your experiences with the Registrar’s Office, Advising, Academic Departments, and in the classroom. Both praise and suggestions are welcome.
Please take a moment and share your thoughts regarding such issues as:
- When you interacted with these offices, did you get the help/information you needed?
- Did you leave feeling your situation was important to them?
- Did anyone go out of their way to serve you?
These and many other issues are important to you, so they are important to Northwest University as an institution and to me as Provost.