Northwest University Dining Services
At Northwest University Dining we are passionate about providing local, authentic food and flavors that are handcrafted and personally designed by our chefs for our guests. Our recipes come to life every day in our kitchens using the best ingredients prepared in the freshest ways possible.
We welcome you to find out more about our program – view our Dining Guide.
Prices listed do not include applicable sales tax.
- Employees/Guests/Commuter Students – $6.25
- Children (6 years and under) – $4.00
Weekday Lunch & Saturday Brunch:
- Employees – $5.00
- Guests/Commuter Students – $9.25
- Employees/Guests/Commuter Students – $10.00
(Specials and Premium Nights – $14.00)
The Aerie is located in the Pecota Student Center and serves coffee, baked goods, and pre-packaged food items for on-the-go meals or snacks.
Hours of Operation
- Monday-Thursday: 7:30am-7:00pm
- Friday: 7:30am-4:00pm
Green on the Go
Green on the Go is a carryout system that allows NU students and employees to “rent” reusable kits from the Caf for carryout meals. Here’s how it works:
- Ask the cashier for a Green on the Go kit or exchange card.
- Pay a deposit of $5.00 for your Green on the Go kit or carabiner. After using your kit for a meal, return it to the cashier for washing and you will be given a fresh Green on the Go kit (if you are dining to go) or carabiner (if you are dining in).
- Lost kit or carabiner will result in the loss of a deposit and a new deposit must be paid in order to continue the program.
- Your deposit will be refunded at the end of the year by turning in your Green on the Go kit or carabiner.
NOTE: Once you have paid the deposit you should always have either a Green on the Go kit or carabiner in your possession. The deposit covers the cost of the kit should it go missing or need to be replaced. The carabiner lets the Caf know you have already put down a deposit during those times you do not need a kit.