LeRoy Johnson Eagle Fitness Center
Welcome to the LeRoy Johnson Eagle Fitness Center, open to the Northwest University community!
Believing that the achievement of excellence in bodily-kinesthetic intelligence is one of the pathways to understand and know God, the Eagle Fitness Center is another way for students to connect with our university mission. We are hoping that this facility will serve the Northwest University community by unifying and inspiring students and employees to pursue physical fitness and build good habits of exercise. We also hope to provide our intercollegiate athletes with this important advantage for success on the field of competition.
Location & Hours of Operation
We are located on the first floor of the Barton Building.
- The Fitness Center is generally open weekdays, 10:00am-9:00pm.
- Capacity is currently limited to 10 people working out at a time.
- Reservations can be made for one-hour time slots, starting at the top of each hour.
- NU students may reserve up to three one-hour time slots (one per day) per week.
- Traditional Undergraduate Students: free
- Employees: free
- Graduate & CAPS Students: $15
- Student & Employee Spouses: $15
- Alumni: $15
- Families: $25
Membership fees are collected by automatic check withdrawal at the beginning of each month. Banking information must be provided upon first use. An NU ID card will be provided for those who do not currently have one.