Northwest University uses an online system for parking permits and citations.
- Sign into the Campus Parking system to manage vehicles, parking permits, and citations.
- Citation and appeal information is available, as well.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about permits, vehicle registration, and citations.
Motor Vehicle Policy & Citations
All Northwest University employees, students, and visitors are expected to comply with the Motor Vehicle Policy. Failure to comply may result in parking or vehicle citations.
Parking Permit Information
Vehicles must be registered/renewed each year (every two years for employees) to park on the Kirkland Campus. Northwest University uses virtual parking permits, so nothing needs to be applied to student or employee vehicles once they have been registered and processed.
- Student Permits cost $77.14 per academic year (includes tax)
- Employee Permits are a free benefit of employment
Take advantage of our six Carpool Parking stalls on the Kirkland Campus, and enjoy preferred parking in the Barton, Argue HSC, and Davis Building parking lots! To apply, complete the Carpool Parking Application and submit it to the Human Resources Office. If approved, you’ll be issued a Carpool Parking pass from the Campus Security Office.