Physical and Mental Health

If you are sick in any way, whether mental, physical, or emotional, please seek help immediately!  As international students, knowing when to get help or how to navigate culture shock can be challenging.

Please talk to International Student Services if you need anything!

If you live in the dorms, speaking with your RA can be a great place to get help.

If you need to see a counselor to talk about some difficulties, please do not wait!  We have counselors available for free at the Wellness Center as well as nurse practitioners who can help treat illnesses.