Employee Housing: Duplexes & Houses
Full-time, benefit-eligible employees of Northwest University are welcome to apply for on-campus housing by completing the online Employee Housing Application. Duplexes and houses are reserved for employees of the University; FIRS Family Housing is open for employee applicants in addition to student applicants. For more specific information about FIRS Family Housing, visit the Family Housing page.
- Spacious 3 bed/2.5 bath units
- Laundry room with washer/dryer
- Attached garage
- Large kitchen, living room, and dining room
- Walk-in closet in the master bedroom
- Under the stairs closet and large linen closet in upstairs hallway
- Water, sewer, and garbage service included in the rent
- Cement patios and small yard areas
- A variety of options ranging from 1 bed/1 bath to 3 bed/2 bath
- Laundry, storage, and parking all available
- A unique, close-to-campus experience
How do I apply?
The Employee Housing Application is entirely online and can be accessed through the My Housing portal of Eagle (found here).
- Log in with your NU email and password.
- From the dropdown menu “Applications,” select the “Employee Application.”
- Complete the application fully; partial applications will not be accepted.
- Once we have received your completed application, you will be placed on the wait list and emailed a confirmation to your NU email address.
Wait List Process:
The wait list is prioritized for duplex and houses as follows:
- New incoming faculty
- Current faculty
Undergraduate student needs are prioritized for the FIRS Family Housing before employee housing applications can be considered.
When a unit becomes available, the housing office will contact the next applicant on the wait list with an offer letter. Offer letters are sent to the NU issued e-mail address. Upon acceptance of the offer, the resident must submit a $500.00 housing deposit to secure the placement. We cannot guarantee when a home will be available; please keep in mind that the wait list can be a long process. If you decline an offer, you can remain on the list but will be moved to the end of the employee portion of the wait list.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.