Changes to Personal Information

Change of Name Process 

Once you have legally changed your name you will need to contact HR and set up a time to bring in your new identification (passport, or combination of driver license and social security card). 

During this meeting HR will update your current I-9 form with your new name. Additionally, please print out and complete the forms below to update both your HR and Payroll files.  All forms can be returned to HR during your scheduled meeting.

If you have changed your name due to a qualifying life event and wish to add a dependent or cancel your NU health insurance benefits please contact HR. 

Once you complete all applicable forms and meet with HR to verify the name change, HR will contact the appropriate departments to update your information. 

Changes to Other Personal Information

Click here to update your official demographic, address, and contact information