Northwest University’s Wellness Center is committed to a whole person approach to healthcare by promoting health and wellness in body, mind, spirit, relationships, and environment.
Summer counseling is available through June and will be conducted via telehealth. Please call or email to make an appointment, 425-889-5282 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monday – Thursday: 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
In the event of a crisis or medical emergency use the resources below:
- In a medical or life-threatening emergency call 911
- 24-hour suicide prevention line: 800-273-8255
- 24-hour counseling crisis line: 206-461-3222 or text 741741 (urgent counseling needs)
- 24-hour nurse line: 425-899-3000 *2 at the prompt (medical advice)
- COVID hotline: 206-477-3977
Everette D. Greeley Wellness Center – 1st building to the right of main campus entrance.
5520 108th Ave NE, Kirkland WA 98033