If you are having a mental health crisis or concern, please contact the 24-hour King County Crisis line by calling 206-461-3222 or texting 741741. If you need medical attention, please contact your primary care physician, or dial 911 for an emergency.
Find the support you need to get relief & gain skills to take on any challenge
Preparing Students for a Lifetime of Success
We get it. College life presents obstacles which can sometimes
leave you feeling overwhelmed.
The NU resources are designed to ensure you thrive as a student,
no matter what’s around the next corner.
We all face setbacks, but applying the right attitudes and approaches will help you develop the resilience needed to achieve your dreams. The most important aspect of your academic journey is the person you are becoming.
Know Your Worth
We all want to make a difference with our lives but learning to take care of yourself is to steward the greatest gift God gave you. Our staff can equip you with time tested strategies to move towards greater health and healing.
Learn how to get un-stuck and find relief when it comes to unwanted thoughts, emotions or behaviors that are holding you back. Our team of trained counselors want to come alongside you no matter what you are currently facing.
Every student deserves to reach their full potential.
Our team of experts and caring staff is here to serve you.
- Learn how to better navigate your thoughts, feelings, behavioral patterns, and improve your relational health.
- Get support for common issues like anxiety, relationships, addictions, depression, and grief/loss to name a few.
- Highly qualified counselors & support staff Sessions are confidential.
Medical and Health Resources
- Our registered nurses are available to treat both undergrad and graduate students.
- Appointments are only $10 per session for undergrads and $30 for those in grad programs.
- We offer treatments for virtually any minor injury or illness including fever, fatigue, cough, back pain, muscle strain, etc. (see all services).
- Also – Vaccinations, screenings, specialty referrals.
- Check out our self-care room offering massage chairs, light therapy, aromatherapy, hot tea & coffee, and more!
- Meet with our registered dietitian.
- Reach your full health potential with a personalized dietary assessment & feedback.
- Understand nutrition basics & what mindful eating is
- Nutrition for athletes!
- Manage food allergies and intolerances.
- Support for disordered eating
Diabetes, cholesterol, blood pressure nutrition support.
Here’s How to Get Started
If you don’t know where to start, don’t worry, that’s where we come in!
Get in touch with our team!
You talk, we listen. We will quickly connect you with the right people and resources to meet your present needs.
Enjoy the hope and ongoing confidence that comes with support.