Study Abroad Programs
Stretch Your Boundaries – Expand Your World
Why Study Abroad
Studying abroad will allow you to…
- See the world!
- Learn in a different setting
- Take in a new culture
- Expand your worldview
- Learn more about yourself
- Practice using a foreign language daily
- Find career opportunities and network with foreign companies
- Discover new interests, career paths, and passions
- Make life-long friends from all over the world
- Strengthen your candidacy for graduate school or employment
Studying abroad will force you to think cross-culturally and creatively adapt to a new way of life. Many employers and graduate school admissions committees look favorably at study abroad experience as the world of education and business requires international competency and cutting-edge technical skills.
What is Study Abroad?
Study abroad is 1 semester of off-campus study at one of our established partner programs that gives students an opportunity to develop intercultural communication skills and global awareness while living in a new place.
Study Abroad is NOT the same as the major immersion trips. Studying Abroad gives you the opportunity to get to know a new community and culture by building relationships and exploring independently.
For more information or to begin the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org