The Academic Success & Advising Services Center offers testing services.
Accommodated Testing for ADA Students
Individuals who need accommodations should contact us to make arrangements.
General Testing Procedure:
- Student makes arrangements with professor to take his/her exam at the Testing Center.
- Student schedules a test at least 24 hours in advance using this link .
- You can also reach this page by scanning the QR Code to the right.
- For instructions on how to use our new sign-up format, use this document to walk you through the steps!
- Student makes arrangements with professor to have the exam arrive at the Testing Center in advance of the testing appointment time.
- Professor sends exam to testing center. Exams may be submitted electronically to email@example.com, dropped off in person, or forwarded through campus mail.
- Student reports to Testing Center for scheduled appointment. Student is asked to read the Academic Honesty Policy. The Testing Center will sign-in and sign-out the student. Student’s belongings are stored in a secure location. No cell phones, books, papers etc. are brought into the testing room, unless the professor stipulates.
- Professors may pick up their exams any time M-F 8AM – 5PM. Exams will only be sent through interoffice mail with instructor permission. Exams sent through inter-office mail will be placed in a signed and sealed envelope.
Requirements for Professors submitting Exams to the Testing Center:
All tests must have all professor instructions written on the actual exam.
Required written instructions on exams:
- First and Last Name of Instructor (We have multiple Professors named “Thomas.”)
- Name of Class
- Name/Number of Test takers
Optional written instructions on exams:
- Open book/notes – closed book/notes? Any additional materials allowed? If an exam contains no specified instructions, it will be administered by the testing center as a closed note exam.
- Is there a time limit on the exam? If so, please note only the classroom minutes allowed. If an exam contains no specified instructions, it will be administered by the testing center as a normal class time exam.
- Will additional electronic devices be needed/allowed? Calculators, computers access etc…If an exam contains no specified instructions, it will be administered by the testing center with no electronic devices.
- What is the calendar deadline for the student to take the test? If not specified, the test will be available for testing until the end of the current semester.
- Is a Scantron needed?
- Is scratch paper needed? The Testing Center can provide scratch paper if allowed.
Hours for Make-Up Exams:
Mondays: 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM (Testing Center closes at 5:00 PM)
Tuesdays: 8:30 AM – 3:00 PM (Testing Center closes at 3:30 PM)
Wednesdays: 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM (Testing Center closes at 5:00 PM)
Thursdays: 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM (Testing Center closes at 5:00 PM)
Fridays: 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM (Testing Center closes at 5:00 PM)
Note****Exceptions to the above procedures are evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
During finals week the Testing Center is reserved exclusively for students with Accommodations Plans. The Testing Center is closed for all other exams. All other exams must be completed before the end of Dead Week. Any exams that have not been completed by the end of Finals Week will be returned to the professor or shredded.