Life @ NU Campus Communication
Event advertisements and announcements are put together on Fridays and go out on Mondays. If you would like your event to be digitally advertised…
- Complete the Digital Advertising Request Form below
- Create graphics for your event (see formatting requirements below)
- Email your completed request form and graphics to firstname.lastname@example.org by the Thursday prior to your announcement
- Life @ NU Campus Email (formerly In the Loop)
- Emailed out to traditional students, and full time staff/faculty on Mondays at 9:00am.
- Recommended for all types of events!
- No graphics; only text advertisements
- Please note: All Campus Calendar events will be included in the email; if your event is already on this calendar, you will not need to submit a request to have it included.
- Campus Digital Announcement Boards
- Plays on a slideshow loop on digital signs (TVs) around campus.
- Required graphic format: 16X9 images (JPEG/PNG), landscape/horizontal.
- Recommended for all event types as well as updates and informational advertisements.
- Life @ NU Instagram Stories
- Posted through @lifeatnorthwestu
- Required graphic format: 1080px X 1920px images (JPEG/PNG), vertical.
- Recommended for campus events where all students are welcome to participate. Not recommended for small or specific events.
- Printed Posters
- Does not require a request form; Recommended for all event types.
- All printed posters (up to 10 per event) must receive an approval stamp from the Student Development Office and can be posted in designated approved areas.
- The responsibility of printing, posting, and removing posters after the event occurs remains with the requester.
- All advertising must be submitted before Thursday to be included in the next week’s advertising.
- All advertisements for events will be removed after the event occurs.
IMPORTANT ADVERTISING INFORMATION
- No longer accepting submissions for chapel announcements of any kind.
- If your graphic does not meet these requirements in any way, email@example.com will be in contact as soon as possible. This may affect when your graphic is able to be posted.