Clinical Participation Requirements
Incoming FALL 2022 Cohort – Do not begin this process until instructed by College of Nursing faculty.
How to get started:
- Once notified of acceptance to the BCON, you are required to create an account with American DataBank’s Complio tracking system between the dates specified in your acceptance notification. This account is where you will upload documentation showing successful completion of program requirements.
BCON has partnered with Clinical Placements Northwest (CPNW). This partnership includes over 200 educational programs and major healthcare systems throughout the Pacific Northwest working together with a shared vision and common goal of creating a well-prepared and competent healthcare workforce. Read more about the CPNW here.
The CPNW website will have required, site-specific requirements including learning modules and on- boarding requirements, so students must meet all deadlines. Failure to do so will prohibit your ability to progress in clinical experiences.
Steps to enroll:
- Log in at Consortium Placements Northwest website
- Register using student access code: A code will be emailed to you please check your NU email regularly.
- Complete the online learning modules.
- The CPNW will run Office of the Inspector General and General Services Administration (OIG/GSA) monthly exclusion lists required by clinical sites prior to your clinical experience.
- Additional background checks may be required and run by some healthcare partners, through the Department of Social and Health Services.
Contact the WA State Nursing Care Quality Assurance Commission if you have concerns about your ability to earn a nursing license in WA state. Make an appointment with your nursing advisor if you have questions or concerns.
For questions regarding this process, please email email@example.com