All Inclusive Coordinator Handbook with Guides
- Return MOU signed by Senior Pastor and Board Chairperson to NU
- Have coordinator submit a Volunteer Application and Resume to the NPP Assistant Director. The Coordinator and any staff who will be directly interacting with student financials and grades must be approved as NU volunteers to meet FERPA* requirements. Once you complete the NU Volunteer training with HR, you will have access to monitor your student’s grades on NU Online.
- Complete W-9 which is used to remit the NPP Program Fee to the Partner if you elect “yes” to Program Fee.
- Contact the NPP Assistant Director to complete NPP Coordinator Training
Getting Ready for your First Semester
- Develop NPP Promotion plan to recruit students for your program (see Promotion Checklist on Promotion Page)
- Have all prospective students apply to NPP (follow steps on Student Enrollment Page)
- Develop Internship and Practicum Materials (see Internship and Practicum Page)
- Schedule NPP Student Orientation for your church/ministry (or area)
- Students contact NPP Financial Services to set up a plan to pay off their student account. Outstanding balances must be paid in full before students can register for classes in the following semester.
- Make a plan to budget the NPP Program Fee. Example budget here.