Internship and Practicum
Internship refers to the program run by the NPP Partner. Practicum refers to the course offered by NU for which the student gets credit. NU provides all you need for your interns to apply for and receive practicum credit. The Practicum Report is created for each student and turned in at the beginning and end of each semester. The Practicum Guidelines explain what is entailed in this 3-credit course.
Programs will be responsible for creating their own intern program applications, overviews and weekly schedules.
- Intern Application & Overview Template
- Intern Application Example
- Intern Application Example 2
- Intern Overview & Handbook Example
- Prospective Intern Information Packet
- Intern Overview Example 1
- Intern Overview Example 2
- Intern Job Description Example 1
- Intern Job Description Example 2
These forms are supplementary and can be used if you find them helpful.