2019-20 Academic Year Dates
Fall 19 Semester | Session A: Sep 2 – Oct 21, 2019, Session B: Oct 28 – Dec 16, 2019
Spring 20 Semester | Session A: Jan 13 – Mar 2, 2020, Session B: Mar 19 – Apr 27, 2020
1. Internship Application – Request from your Coordinator
2. NPP Application (for new and re-entry* applicants)
3. Mail all Official Transcripts to:
NPP Admissions, Barton Building, College of Adult & Professional Studies
PO Box 579, Kirkland, WA 98083
*If you were a student last semester, you are a continuing student. You are a re-entry student only if you have taken a semester or longer off. If you are a re-entry student, please list NU under the previous education section of the online form.
* SAT and/or ACT test scores are not required to apply. Submit them only if they are available. For help with the NU Application, contact your Coordinator.
Financial Aid / Student Accounts
- For technical problems not allowing you to log-in, email email@example.com
- Pre-registration Hold, click here for steps to complete pre-registration and registration. Once pre-registration is completed, the pre-registration hold should automatically removed. If it is not contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (425) 889-5228
- Account Services or Financial Hold, contact email@example.com or (425) 889-5325